Raising School-Age Compentencies with Parent Involvement
We do that by:
• Transforming negative attitudes about mathematics
• Stimulating self-confidence from learning a new skill
• Supporting families and communities that learn mathematics together
• Creating an excitement for mathematics through games and visual tools
• Have wonderful experiences learning the mathematics of the schools
• Talk math with their children
• Transform the family dynamics for learning mathematics
• Welcome parents to take part in the mathematical learning of their children
• Recognize parents as intellectual assets in the mathematical learning of their childrenSimply put, MAPPS works.
We continue to set up programs across the country in both small and large school systems. Teachers love not only the parent participation but the dramatic results after implementing a MAPPS program.We welcome your inquiries and invite you to explore our website. If you have any questions about the program, we’d be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss all the details. Simply go to our contact page and send us an email or give us a call.